No vaccine is required, but the treatment against malaria is highly recommended.
The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return.
Required on arrival (27 € to date - November 2017)
+ 2 h in winter
+ 1 pm in summer (in Europe).
francs (1 Euro equals approximately 3 600 MGA at 25/11/2017).
Master Card, Visa Card, Blue card. The holders of these credit cards can withdraw cash in the bank.
Traveler's checks are exchanged in most banks in the country at an exchange rate almost identical to cash, but for a fee.
HOW TO CALL
– From Europe to Madagascar : 00 + 261 + code province + telephone number.
If you want to call from outside Aventour : 00 261 20 22 317 61
– From Madagascar to Europe : 00 + country code + area code + telephone number.
– The "Malagasy" is the official language, spoken by almost the entire population. It belongs to the family of Austronesian languages, as Indonesia which it originated.
– French is also a language spoken throughout the island, you will not hurt you to understand.
– English begins to develop in the tourism industry.
– austral summer (November to March), hot and humid season.
– austral winter (April-October), pretty cool dry season in Highlands.
– 250 g punched jewelry (subject to justification of brought currency, authorized up to 1 kg)
– 2 kg of vanilla exempted from any duty or tax.
– 500 cigarettes or 25 cigars or 500 g tobacco
– 1 bottle of liquor.
– Many products require a permit import (fruits and vegetables, animals) and export (local flora even dried).
Besides the Christian holidays, January 1st (new Year's Day), the 29 mars (commemoration of events 1947), the 1ermai (Labor Day), the 26 June (National Holiday).
TO NOT FORGET
– A mosquito
– Water purification tablets
– Sun protection
– A base pharmacy kit
– Warm clothing type "fleece" during the austral winter
– A lightweight waterproof clothing
– A flashlight
– A universal plug
– Walking shoes
Do not hesitate to call us. We are a team of experts and we will be happy to talk to you.
+261 20 22 317 61